|9/11 Encyclopedia||Front Page||Title Index||Word Index||Site Navigation||Search|
From 911 Encyclopedia:
None of the official hijackers
of the Sep11th-attack appeared on
the original manifest of the passenger list. Sources:
Here is the official info about these "hijackers". Many of the real identities are still alive. The FBI ignored these facts during 2001-2002 and never updated their suspect list.
1) Waleed Alshehri, AA11, North Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. Believed to be a pilot, though first reports said, his brother might have been a pilot, too. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: Possible confused identity with the son of a Saudi Arabian diplomat
Father Mohammad Alsheri said in a "20-20"- interview, Waleed had no flying experience. Then he left for the first time in his live his town for a trip to Medina. His father said, he had a strong sense of humour, was live loving, in contact with his father and called him in January 2001, 8 months before 911, he would be "on his way home". He never called back. His father never got an official visit by the FBI and learned from his son's death from the news and local newspapers. Saudi Authrities told him, that they had no hard evidence, that his son was involved in the hijack.
2) Mohammad Atta, AA 11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. Instead of thinking about committing suicide only, he officially applied for a student visa, together with Marwan Al-Shehhi. These visas arrived after a "bureaucratic backlog" in March 2001 at Al-Shehhis flight school Huffmann Aviation by Rudi Dekkers. Author Daniel Hopsinker linked Huffmann Aviation to the CIA connected company For odd reasons an AP story said, "On the form, filled out by a Huffman assistant, Atta's name is spelled "Mohomed." Due to local reports Dekkers assistant who filled these visas out, Nicole Antini, was just then being sexually harassed by Rudi Dekkers, her beefy middle-aged boss, according to a lawsuit for sexual harassment which Dekker's was forced to settle recently for an undisclosed sum. In 2001, the Mossad observed various muslim students, who trained at military flight schools, including Mohammad Atta and warned the CIA twice of a possible terrorist attack. Leaked to the european press in late 2002, early 2003, it came out, that Mohammad Atta was even observed since 1998 by german intelligence, regarding his contacts (See Mamoun Darkanzali). This fits with other articles on Darkanzali, who was in contact with some spanish suspects, which telephone had been tapped. In another article it was reported, that the CIA tried to hire Darkanzali as an informant.
3) Hani Hanjour, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. It was said, he held a commercial pilot's license that expired in October, 1999. It was stated, that Lotfi Raissi was his flying teacher. But Raissi,who was arrested in September 2001 in United Kingdom, was plead unguilty in February 2002 and is free again. 4) Marwan Al-Shehhi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane. Instead of thinking about committing suicide only, he officially applied for a student visa. These visas arrived after a "bureaucratic backlog" in March 2001 at Al-Shehhis flight school Huffmann Aviation. Author Daniel Hopsicker linked Huffmann Aviation (->) to a CIA connected company
5) Saeed Alghamdi, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "Identity is disputed" The real Saeed Alghamdi said to newspaper Asharq Al Awsat, he is still alive and pilot for Saudi Airlines. Saudi Airlines said once it was considering legal action against the FBI for seriously damaging its reputation and that of its pilots.
6) Ahmad Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list.
7) Ahmed Alnami UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. Father Abdullah Alnami said to "20/20" (Barbara Walters) his son left home for the first time in his life -- six months before the attacks, and believes, he is innocent. Another Abdullah Alnami said (before the photos had been released!), he is administrative supervisor with Saudi Arabian Airlines and was in Riyadh when the terrorists struck.
8) Ziad Samir Jarrah, UA93, Pennsylvannia Name not on passenger list. Believed to be the pilot of that plane.
9) Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list.
10) Wail M. Alshehri, , AA11, North Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: Possible confused identity with the son of a Saudi Arabian diplomat Father thinks, he and his brother are innocent.
11) Satam M.A. Al Suqami, AA11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list.
12) Abdulaziz Alomari, AA11, North Tower WTC Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on Alomari: "Identity is in dispute" The real Abdulaziz Alomari is alive and an engineer with Saudi Telecoms and claims, his passport was once stolen in Denver. Another Abdulaziz Al Omari is pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines.
13) Khalid Almihdhar, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "May be an assumed name; there are reports he is still alive" The real Khalid Al Midhar in fact said, he is alive.
14) Majed Moqed, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list.
15) Nawaf Alhazmi,AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list.
16) Salem Alhazmi, AA77, Pentagon Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "May be a a stolen identity"
The real Al-Hamzi is 26. In September 2001 he had just returned to work at a petrochemical complex in the industrial eastern city of Yanbou.
17) Ahmed Alghamdi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on him: "Lost his driver's license in 1995 for failing to pay a traffic fine, ...Bought plane ticket on August 29 through the Internet using a Mailboxes Etc. address"
18) Hamza Alghamdi, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list.
19) Mohand Alshehri, UA 175, South Tower WTC. Name not on passenger list. CNN reported (-> Hijackers, alive) on Alsheri: "Saudi Embassy has named Alshehri as a victim of mistaken identity" It is claimed, that he communicated with other hijack plotters. He once asked to use the Internet at a public library in Delray Beach, Florida.
ABC, 20/20 allafrica.com/stories/200109210084.html
In the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon near Washington, D.C., and the crash of United Airlines flight 93, officials across the country are working to piece together lists of victims.
While the official number of those missing and dead will inevitably rise over the next few weeks, authorities from American Airlines, United Airlines, the Department of Defense, the New York City Medical Examiners Office and the New York City Fire Department, have released partial lists. They are linked below.
AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11 |
AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77 |
UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175 |
UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93|
WORLD TRADE CENTER
Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77
By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D
Now Updated: No Arabs on Flight 77: Part II -The Passengers
I am an ex Naval line officer and a psychiatrist in private practice in New Orleans, a Christian and homeschool dad. It troubled me a great deal that we rushed off to war on the flimsiest of evidence. I considered various ways to provide a smoking gun of who and why Sept 11th happened. Astute observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the planes that �crashed� on that day.
of names on a piece of paper is not evidence,
but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I undertook by FOIA request,
to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view it below.
Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. It is my opinion that the
monsters who planned this crime made a mistake by not including
Arabic names on the original list to make the ruse seem more
On September 27th, the
FBI published photos
�hijackers� of Flight 77:
Meanwhile, back at the
ranch, the Armed Forces Institute of
Pathology (AFIP), does a miraculous job and
identified nearly all the bodies on November 16th 2001.
The AFIP suggest these
numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the
Pentagon and 64 were �passengers� on the plane. The AA list only
had 56 and the list just obtained has 58. They did not explain how
they were able to tell �victims� bodies from �hijacker� bodies. In
fact, from the beginning NO explanation has been given for the
extra five suggested in news reports except that the FBI showed us
the pictures to make up the difference, and that makes it so.
Now, being the trusting sort, I figured that the government would want to quickly dispel any rumors so we could get on with the chore of kicking Osama/Sadaam�s butt (weren�t these originally two different people?). It seemed simple to me. . .produce the names of all the bodies identified by the AFIP and compare it with the publicized list of passengers. So, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the AFIP and asked for an expedited response, because we were getting ready to send our boys to war on the pretext that Osama/Sadaam had done the deed. Fourteen months later, a few US soldiers dead, many Iraqi civilians pushing up daisies, and I finally get the list. Believe me that they weren�t a bit happy to give it up, and I really have no idea why they choose now to release it.
No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab; however, three ADDITIONAL people not listed by American Airline sneaked in. I have seen no explanation for these extras. I did give American the opportunity to �revise� their original list, but they have not responded. The new names are: Robert Ploger, Zandra Ploger, and Sandra Teague. The AFIP claims that the only �passenger� body that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana Falkenberg, whose parents and young sister are on the list of those identified. The satanic masterminds behind this caper may be feeling pretty smug about the perfect crime, but they have left a raft of clues tying these unfortunates together. Stay tuned for part two to take a much closer look of the cast of characters on this ill-fated flight.
On September 11, the
flight carried 58 passengers.52
Do you know if a
is available which can provide us
with the names of the 6 ...
The Justice Department has never explained how it established the list of the kamikazes. The airline companies have furnished the exact number of passengers in each plane, and the passenger lists, incomplete, do not mention the persons who boarded at the last minute. In checking the these lists, one notices that names of the kamikazes are not on them and that only three passengers are not identified for flight 11 and only two for flight 93. It is thus impossible that 19 kamikazes boarded. Further, several of those listed as kamikazes have turned up, alive. The FBI nonetheless maintains that the hijackers have all been definitively identified and that complementary information such as birth dates makes it improbable that they could be confused with persons of the same name. For those who might doubt this, the FBI has a ridiculous proof: whereas the planes burned and the Twin Towers collapsed, the passport of Mohammed Atta was miraculously found intact on the smoking ruins of the World Trade Center.Fbi - 9/11 Encyclopedia National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act (NESARA) ARINC's global data communications network, AviNet Wireless Dispatch Service
Cleveland airport Plane made emergency landing September 11 2001
flight 93 times oddities and maps - 9/11
Clear the skies - air traffic control system FAA September 11
"The Secret Hijacking The Fifth Plane landed in Cleveland..."
Team 8 + Article - 9-11 Something smells in the air
The Cleveland Airport Mystery
Wing TV - The 9-11 Passenger List Oddity
|... by Vincent Sammartino ... and
thanks to Victor Thorn's idea, the September 11th Victim�s
|... The same goes for the other
three flights of September
11th. ... that five or four
passengers were on board who were not on the passenger
|... The 9-11 Passenger
Oddity. Tue Mar 8, 2005 16:23. 18.104.22.168 ...
thanks to Victor Thorn's idea, the September
Victim�s Compensation Fund. ...
|... your government about the
terrible events of Tuesday, September 11th.
... COMPLETE PASSENGERS LISTS OF THE FOUR PLANES THAT CRASHED ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 ...
the passengers of flight 93 did not buy
tickets more than 1 day before september 11th, and many of the
others came from flight 91 !
Something Strange about Flight 93
DId anyone buy tickets for this flight more than 1 day in advace ?
considering that Flights 11 and 77 were not even scheduled to fly that day
this seems to be a bit of an extrodinary coincidence.